Monday, December 21, 2015

Life Updates: I'm on YouTube!

My friend Nutmeg :P

I had this perfectly doable and awesome goal about 2 months ago. I wanted to finish 100 blog posts for Kingdom Hopping by the new year, 2016. At the time that was only about 20 blog posts. 20 blog posts from September to December? 4 months? That's child's play!

Alas I stumbled, faltered, and completely forgot about my plan briefly (ie. until today). This blog post will mark my 89th update to Kingdom Hopping. Isn't that amazing?? I am impressed, yet I am still 11 posts away from my goal of 100 blog posts.

I'm writing this little update because I want to share something with you! I have started a youtube channel. Overall it is going to be lifestyle, DIYS, and travel. Much of that travel may be to Disney World. Do you like Disney World?  (I mean you're on a Disney blog, but it's still a valid question)

I have some footage from the new Star Wars Launch Bay at Disney's Hollywood Studios and the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights, the last year for the spectacle, as well as my recent stay at Disney's Boardwalk Inn Club level! If you are interested I've include those clips here, or you can check out my channel here. It's a work in progress, but I think there's going to be some things you'll enjoy!
 
Thanks for reading! And I still may make it to 100 posts by the end of the year! Wish me luck.
 
Cheers!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment