Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Life in the Kingdom: It's Awesome!


Today was a very big day for me. Not only have I now been at Disney for over a week...I have also:

Passed my lifeguard class!! (CPR in one try, perfect score on the written, had to do the group test twice, but we still did it!)

Also our apartment got the White Glove award for our apartment inspection! (Yay! Chocolate awards!)

ALSO I looked on the hub, and it looks like tomorrow is Pay Day! Except it's only pay for..literally one day.. But I still love that I can look and see it and make sure I'm getting paid for all the hours I'm working, so I'm still excited about that.

Beyond that: tonight is Oktoberfest at Chatham Square which equals free food!

After that: tonight is Wednesday which means Bdubs is the place to be to celebrate all my accomplishments.

But I think the biggest, best, and most exciting aspect about today is, that I have tomorrow off. And so does my roommate, Leah. So do a couple of the lifeguards from my class, and we're going to hit Typhoon Lagoon tomorrow for some well deserved fun in the sun!

This wasn't a very eloquent post, but it does get across the point I'm trying to make. It's a very good week in the Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment