Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Outskirts of the Kingdom: Life Updates

photo credit
Believe it or not, Disney has actually been off my radar for the past couple of weeks. This is my finals week at school. I only had 2 finals, so I went home for a few days. My mom began asking me questions about the Disney College Program, and I realized just how little I'd thought about it lately...

Yesterday, I finished my last final and now I can obsess about Disney all I want again!

But first I need to:
  • Actually graduate (i.e. walk across the stage and get my diploma)
  • Enjoy senior week (I'm going to a cubs game Wrigley!)
  • Say goodbye to my boyfriend (He's going home to Maryland for the summer and is looking for full time employment. He's an acoustical engineer in case you're looking :p)
  • Pack my car and move home
  • Get a summer job
Well, wish me luck!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment