Tuesday, March 20, 2012

This is the World

photo credit
Hello world! And welcome to my Disney-centric blog, Kingdom Hopping. I will be moving down to Lake Buena Vista, FL in September to complete the Disney College Program, so this blog will follow my experiences and will hopefully be a good resource for other college students who wish to try it as well. But I want this to be more than just a Disney CP blog. I have been to Walt Disney World so many times that I already have lots of things to share about Disney and the parks, like how to get the most out of your experiences, how to drink around the world at EPCOT, and which resorts/pools are the best for pool hopping.

I chose the name Kingdom Hopping because when I get to the Parks I cannot sit still. I have to do at least 2 parks in a day and pool time and maybe a water park. My personal claim to fame (for myself at least) is that I went to all 4 parks and one water park in one day. And I had to drive 2 hours home to West Palm Beach, FL afterwards. Believe me. I was exhausted for work the next day, but luckily it was mostly a desk job, so I was off my feet most of my shift.

I plan on letting this blog kind of take form by itself, but I've already tried to separate it into just a few categories. Guarding the World (what it's like being a Disney Lifeguard), Life in the Kingdom (specifics about the Disney CP), Hopping around the World (my advice/experience in the parks), Outskirts of the Kingdom (life before/after the CP and literally outside of the Kingdom), and of course everything else will just be...well everything else.

I hope you find something that interests you while you're reading my blog. If you do please leave me a comment and let me know! And if you don't, well let me know what would interest you!

Much Affection,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment